Concierge | Lewis County | Area Attractions
What Would You Like To Do in Lewis County?
A must-do while visiting Volcano Country is the scenic one-hour drive to Awesome Mt. St. Helens. More information about this active volcano can be found at the US Forest Service web site.
Take the White Pass Scenic Byway (Hwy. 12) to Morton, Randle, Packwood and Mount Rainier. Visit DeGoede's tulip fields, Raintree Nursery and other specialty stores. Fish in glacier fed rivers and lakes. Stretch your legs and enjoy world-class bird watching, hike to a waterfall. Pick wild huckleberries. Try your luck at gold panning. Spot a herd of Roosevelt elk, black-tail deer or mountain goats.
Southwest Washington has a large elk population, many fine steelhead streams and one of the only wild fall Chinook salmon runs in the state.
For shopping enthusiast, you will enjoy visiting some of Chehalis and Centralia's numorous antique shops or outlet stores - just a quick 25 minutes away!
- Maple Grove Golf Course - Randle - (360) 497-2741
- Mt. Rainier National Park - Outdoor Activities include Hiking, Climbing, Fishing, Boating, Bicycling.
- Newaukum Valley Golf Course - Chehalis - (360) 748-0461
- Riverside Golf Course - Chehalis - (360) 748-8182
- Ski White Pass
Tours, Wildlife & Historic Attractions
- Chehalis-Centralia Railroad & Museum
- DeGoede Bulb Farm - Tulip Festival (Spring)
- Fort Borst Family Homestead | One-Room Schoolhouse | Fort Borst Block House - Visit Tour Lewis County
- Fort Nisqually
- Lewis County Farmers Market
- Lewis County Historical Museum
- Mt. Rainier Scenic Railroad
- Olympic Game Farm
- Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium
- Vetern's Memorial Museum
- Winery Tour
- Wolf Haven
- Berry Fields Cafe - Antique Mall (360) 736-1183
- Great Wall Chinese Restaurant (360) 985-8888
- Marlino's Pizza (360) 748-1824
- Country Cafe (360) 983-8371
- Papa Pete's Pizza (Since 1974) (360) 736-5777
- Plaza Jalisco Mexican Restaurant (360) 496-6660
- Ribeye Restaurant (360) 748-6066
- Sandy's Pizza - Toledo (360) 864-6200
- Spiffys Restaurant (360) 262-3561
- Sweet Inspirations (360) 748-7102
Lewis County Events Calendar
Visit Tour Lewis County for current dates to events and activities.
Do you want to learn to build a log cabin?